Workshops for Adults
Joel is available to deliver creative writing workshops for adults at any ability level, covering:
- Writing metered poetry and free verse
- Writing for performance
- Plotting fiction and non-fiction
- Characterisation and world-building
- Editing work to a publishable standard
- Writing literary and genre fiction
- Life writing
Joel has worked as a mentor and creative writing tutor in various contexts, including being Writer in Residence for a Category C prison and teaching the Advanced Creative Writing course at the Open University. He regularly delivers one-off workshops as well as longer courses and can work with both established groups and first-time writers.
Every project or workshop is different, so please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.
Creative Writing Workshops with Joel Stickley
Group sizes up to 30
£250 per day, £150 per half day (plus travel)